Humanitas Solutions is specialized into bringing the best of information technology to the humanitarian world. With a social entrepreneurship perspective, we try to enhance humanitarian response by providing real time automatic data acquisition and data representation for enhanced decision making. Bringing innovative technology is not an easy task, but with the help of powerStory tools, which is actively supporting our efforts, we hope to bring innovative tools at the service of humanitarians.
For more information about humanitas check out them out at http://www.humanitas.io/
We are Proud to support Humanitas in their Humanitarian Efforts.
We have been experimenting with how PowerStory might support the Google Apps Community by providing an IOS7 template for Google Slides. Here is the IOS7 library we include with our PowerWIREFRAME product, but made available for free for Google Slides.
Please let us know what you think. Send us an email at email@example.com
The license granted to you to use PowerStory is tied to the computer you install it on. If you need to transfer it to another computer, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reset your original activation key so that you can now activate that license key on another computer. You will only be allowed to use a license on one computer at a time.
The slide master in PowerPoint allows you to define custom “layouts” that can be assigned to many slides. Each slide can select from any of the layouts. There are existing default layouts, but you can also add your own layouts that include common UI design elements that should be applied to multiple slides. This will allow you for example to define your top level navigation of a website on one layout design and then apply that layout design to multiple slides. So now if you want to make changes to the top level navigation you only have to update the layout design.
To access the slide master:
1) close the steps editor by clicking on the powerstory steps editor button in the ribbon
2) click on the view tab within the powerpoint ribbon.
3) click on the “slide master” button within the “master views” block within the ribbon.
To add a new custom layout:
1) select an existing layout in the slide master list
2) right click to show the popup menu and then select “Insert Layout” (don’t select “insert slide master)
3) rick click again to show the popup menu and then select the “rename” option to give it a new name that makes sense to you.
Now you are ready to add add your content and/or remove any other content from the layout you just created.
How to apply this new layout to an existing slide:
1) make sure you are back in the normal slide mode. i.e. ( select view -> then normal from the powerpoint ribbon)
2) select the side using the normal slide list or using the powerstory steps editor.
3) click on the the “home” tab in the powerpoint ribbon and then select the “layout” button
4) select the layout you created or which ever layout you want to apply to this slide.
Note: if you are in the normal powerpoint slide mode you can select multiple slides and the right click to see a popup menu, where you can click on the “layout” menu item.
See on Scoop.it – Wireframes and UI, UX
I will be honest, I have not answered this question in my own mind yet, but I thought it would be good to have a group discussion about the potential pros/cons of not using sprints/iterations when applying agile.
In this discussion I shared some of my experiments with agile techniques. The response has been interesting. Cheers.
See on www.linkedin.com
See on Scoop.it – Software Requirements
Gartner puts Microsoft as the leader in ALM. I have a lot of experience with using Microsoft’s ALM solution centered around Team Founation Server and I tend to agree….it is for sure one of the most well rounded solutions. If you are looking for a strong yet inepensive requirements management solution with a strong and growing ecosystem, you should take a look.
See on www.clearmindsoftware.com