To have PowerStoryboard automatically insert Hyperlinks onto slides that allow the viewer to navigate to alternate flows and also following links to specific slides, based on what was defined in the Steps Editor.
How to accomplish:
- Click on the PowerStoryboard Ribbon
- Click on the “View Options” button near the left side of the ribbon
- The system will open up a view options dialog
- Ensure that the “Add Alternate flow hyperlink onto branching step slide” option is selected.
- Note: this will create links from the branching step to the alternate flow step as well as a return link.
- In addition if you have setup direct links between slides using the “link to step” option in the step context menu or the steps editor panel menu, then these links will also be added to the slide that is the source of the link.